Happy Thursday lovelies! I have been going over my never-ending list of things that I can’t live without this summer and things I am wishing for and thought I would share a couple of my faves!
1. Acrylic Monogram Necklace in HOT PINK of course! I am dying for an acrylic mono necklace. I might need to make that dream a reality soon!
2. Gem Earrings~these look so fun! There are different color options too! I’m a huge fan of statement earrings!
3. Pom-Pom Tank~ It is pink and has pom-poms. Need I say more?
4. Embroidered Flamingo Shorts~I love a good flamingo print. I have these and they are so fun. Also available in a khaki color.
5. Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral Powder SPF 45~I had an AWFUL sunburn last month and have started using this product since and love it. I have awfully sensitive skin and am not a fan of how most sunscreens because they make me breakout and itch like crazy. This is stuff is great!
6. Gold Flip Flops~these are perfect for the pool or the beach or even just a casual day! Love a good gold shimmer color!
8. Tassel Sleeve Dress~this will come as no surprise because I am sporting this dress a lot lately. I have seen/heard a bunch of other ladies loving this fun find as well. It was $6 when I bought it, so, naturally, I bought two. You know, just in case. Ha!
9. Sugar Lip Treatment by Fresh~This is no surprise either. Reagan and I are both obsessed with this brand and product! If you haven’t tried it yet, you should! You won’t regret it!
10. Supergoop Sunscreen~I mentioned earlier that I have extremely sensitive skin. Allergic to a bunch of stuff. That kind of thing. Pretty much any regular sunscreen will leave me itching for days. Ugh! This stuff does not! I love it! I love the pump as well. This is always a summer essential for moi!
So what is on your summer essential list?! Anything you think I must add to mine? Let me know! Happy Thursday! Cheers to it almost being the weekend!