Summer Essentials!

Happy Thursday lovelies! I have been going over my never-ending list of things that I can’t live without this summer and things I am wishing for and thought I would share a couple of my faves!

Summer Must Haves ''''

1. Acrylic Monogram Necklace in HOT PINK of course! I am dying for an acrylic mono necklace. I might need to make that dream a reality soon!

2. Gem Earrings~these look so fun! There are different color options too! I’m a huge fan of statement earrings!

3. Pom-Pom Tank~ It is pink and has pom-poms. Need I say more?

4. Embroidered Flamingo Shorts~I love a good flamingo print. I have these and they are so fun. Also available in a khaki color.

5. Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral Powder SPF 45~I had an AWFUL sunburn last month and have started using this product since and love it. I have awfully sensitive skin and am not a fan of how most sunscreens because they make me breakout and itch like crazy.                              This is stuff is great!

6. Gold Flip Flops~these are perfect for the pool or the beach or even just a casual day! Love a good gold shimmer color!

7. Flamingo print bikini bottom mixed with a black bandeau top. Again with the flamingo print. I can’t resist. It’s just too cute and fun!

8. Tassel Sleeve Dress~this will come as no surprise because I am sporting this dress a lot lately. I have seen/heard a bunch of other ladies loving this fun find as well. It was $6 when I bought it, so, naturally, I bought two. You know, just in case. Ha!

9. Sugar Lip Treatment by Fresh~This is no surprise either. Reagan and I are both obsessed with this brand and product! If you haven’t tried it yet, you should! You won’t regret it!

10. Supergoop Sunscreen~I mentioned earlier that I have extremely sensitive skin. Allergic to a bunch of stuff. That kind of thing. Pretty much any regular sunscreen will leave me itching for days. Ugh! This stuff does not! I love it! I love the pump as well. This is always a summer essential for moi!

So what is on your summer essential list?! Anything you think I must add to mine? Let me know! Happy Thursday!                                             Cheers to it almost being the weekend!

signature, ashley 1

10 Comments

1. Just darling! What size did you get for #8 girls tassel sleeve dress?

Posted 5.30.13
    • ashley wrote:

Hi! Thanks so much! I got it in a Large! It runs sooooo generous! xo!

Posted 5.30.13
  2. Sandy Peterson wrote:

Hi Ashley! I’m loving your new blog and am always excited to see your must have lists! I had been wondering where you got the dress with the tassels and was so thrilled to see you included it on your list today. However, when I clicked on the link it took me to the girls dresses. Does it come in women sizes or are you wearing a girl size??

Posted 5.30.13
    • ashley wrote:

Hey Sandy! So fun to have you following along! It’s a girls dress but it runs very generous! Can be a tunic for taller girls and a dress for shorter girls, like myself. I have it in a large! That tells you how generous the sizing is! Hope you can find in your size! It’s fun on! xoxo!

Posted 5.30.13
  3. Jennifer wrote:

How did you put the items in the collage like that? Love your choices!

Posted 5.30.13
  4. Michelle wrote:

What size did you get for the pom pom tank? For reference, I also have the tassel dress in a large, so I think I’d probably take a similar size as you in the tank.

Posted 5.31.13
    • ashley wrote:

Hey Michelle! My tank is a size large as well! xo!

Posted 5.31.13
      • Michelle wrote:

Thanks for the sizing info!

Posted 5.31.13
  5. meredith wrote:

Your new blog is SO dang cute… no surprise at all. I basically want to buy everything on your wish list. I already have the Old Navy tassel dress, we shall see how much longer I can fit this baby bump in it! Have you purchased the J Crew pom pom tank? I know it won’t fit me now, but I’m wondering post-pregnancy if I can squeeze into the 14??? Happy Weekend friend!! xoxo

Posted 6.1.13
    • ashley wrote:

Thanks so much Meredith! 🙂 I ordered the pom pom tank and I think it should be here Monday or Tuesday. I am hoping I can squeeze into it but I am not sure!!! Their sizing runs small in my opinion! I will let you know as soon as I try it on!!! It’s so stinking cute so I am hoping I can!!! Happy Weekend to you!!! xoxo!

Posted 6.1.13