This hot cocoa bar post is sponsored by Home Depot. I love partnering with brands that I love and trust. Post ideas and opinions are my own.
Hi friends and happy Monday! The holidays are HERE! One of my favorite things to do during the winter months is to create a cute hot cocoa bar for the kids. They love coming day each morning and make a cup of hot cocoa and loading it up with marshmallows! I’m so thrilled to partner with Home Depot today to show you how to make a quick and easy hot cocoa bar yourself- especially if you don’t have the counter space for it! I found the cutest bar cart and all the fixings for an adorable hot cocoa bar that took me minutes to set up! My kids were SO thrilled and so excited when they got home and saw it! Home Depot has some amazing holiday decor and I have to say this little potted tree has been a favorite find this holiday season! It’s the traveling tree in our house because we have moved it all over the place because everyone loves it so much! It finally settled into the TV room and the kids LOVE it up there! Take a peek at this cute hot cocoa bar we created and the steps to create one in your own home!
How to Create a Hot Cocoa Bar
- Grab a cute bar cart! Home Depot has hundreds to choose from! I loved this one because it was small profile and I loved the removable baskets- plus, it’s under $90!
- Grab a Keurig– chances are you may have one already, but if not, you’re in luck, Home Depot carries lots of them.
- Grab some cute mugs for hot cocoa. We found this set of mugs from Home Depot and the kids love them! They are great size mugs for adding extra marshmallows!
- Grab a a fun holiday inspired banner! We ended up with the Ho Ho Ho banner. It’s so fun!
- Add some blankets underneath, so the kids can grab a cup of hot cocoa and a blanket to enjoy their mornings or evenings. Home Depot carries our some of favorite soft blankets, so these are a perfect addition to the hot cocoa cart!
- Put it all together and add a fun tree or place it next to the tree! Surprise the kids and watch them use this daily over the next few months! They will love it!
Shop more cute potted trees:
Have you ever created a hot cocoa bar in your house? Try it this year! Your family will LOVE it!
Have a great day! XOXO