Save or Splurge

Hi guys and happy Tuesday! I hope you’re all staying warm where you are. Texas is experiencing a huge winter storm and while a snow day is always fun, the fact that our power grids and water pipes aren’t equip for this type of cold, has made it a tad stressful. EEKKKK!

Erika and I are back this month with our Tuesday Talk series! Today, we rounded up some great Save or Splurge options for you! Take a peek!

Save or Splurge by popular Houston fashion blog, Fancy Ashley: image of two women with long blonde hair.

Save or Splurge

Save or Splurge by popular Houston fashion blog, Fancy Ashley: collage image of a woven bag, tie dye sweatshirts, clear strap studded sandals, aviator sunglasses, black and gold chain purse, white star print sneakers, leopard print sneakers, brown and gold chain purse, black strap slide sandals.

COSETTE TOTE (save) // GOYARD TOTE (splurge)

STUDDED SANDALS (save) // STUDDED SANDALS (splurge)

SUNGLASSES (save) // SUNGLASSES (splurge)

TIE DYE SWEATSHIRT (save) // TIE DYE SWEATSHIRT (splurge)

BLACK CHAIN LINK PURSE (save) // YSL PURSE (splurge)

LEOPARD + STAR SNEAKERS (save) // LEOPARD SNEAKERS (splurge)

DISTRESSED SNEAKERS (save) // GOLDEN GOOSE SNEAKERS (splurge)

BEIGE PURSE (save) // CHANEL PURSE (splurge)

2 STRAP SLIDES (save) // BIRKENSTOCKS (splurge)

Linkup with Erika and me below!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

What are your current favorite save or splurge items? Let me know in a comment below!

[show_shopthepost_widget id="4250075"]

9 Comments

1. Joanne wrote:

I am pretty much always a “save” kind of person and love these dupes you’ve found!

Posted 2.16.21 Reply
    • Ashley wrote:

So glad you like them!! XO

Posted 2.16.21 Reply
  2. These are great! Thank you for sharing! Praying for you all during this snow/ice storm.

Posted 2.16.21 Reply
    • Ashley wrote:

Thanks so much! XO

Posted 2.16.21 Reply
  3. Natalie wrote:

Girl I am allll about that SAVE! I would love a pair of Birkenstocks but I just can’t bring myself to buy them!

Great post!

Posted 2.16.21 Reply
    • Ashley wrote:

Try the save pair!!!

Posted 2.16.21 Reply
  4. Andie wrote:

I’d rather save up for something beautiful and classic that i’ll have forever than buy cheap crap that will end up in a landfill in a few years. And knock-off designer handbags are tacky. 🙂

Posted 2.18.21 Reply
  5. Kelli wrote:

Not sure if you’ve ever purchased from https://www.goodnightmacaroon.co/ before but I ordered your “Goyard” save bag that you posted and it FINALLY came today…from Hong Kong and the quality is horrible and cheap and not at all worth the $59!!! I’m so disappointed because in the past when I’ve ordered your save items from your save/splurge post they have all been great quality products. It isn’t even worth the return process since the company is in Honk Kong!!! 🙁

Posted 3.1.21 Reply
    • Ashley wrote:

Hey Kelli! I’m really sorry to hear that! We will definitely not include their items in the save or splurge again. Thanks for letting us know so we can be sure to not include it in any other save or splurges! XOXO

Posted 3.1.21 Reply